Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hosanna

Music/Lyrics: Brooke Fraser
Performed by: Hillsong United
Album: All of the above

D
I see the King of glory
Bm
Coming down the clouds with fire
Em7 A Bm
The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes, yeah...
D
I see His love and mercy
Bm
Washing over all our sin
Em7 A
The people sing, the people sing
------
Chorus:
D/F# G A Bm
Hosanna, Hosanna
G Bm A
Hosanna in the Highest
D/F# G A Bm
Hosanna, Hosanna
G A Bm (D)
Hosanna in the Highest
------
D
I see a generation
Bm
Rising up to take their place
Em7 A
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
D
I see a near revival
Bm
Staring as we pray and seek
Em7 A
We're on our knees, we're on our knees
------
Repeat chorus
Instrumental: Bm D Em F#m
------
Bridge:
G A
Heal my heart and make it clean
D Bm
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
G A Bm
Show me how to love like You have loved me
G A
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
D Bm
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
G A Bm
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: